Yet another sleepless night but tonight its different. I am going home and the excitement has me all wired and sleep is not even a thought.
Running through my playlist for song which are perfect for tonight I found these and here is my Top 5 home coming songs. If you have one better drop me a line.
1. Coming Home – Bryan Adams (It has to be the number 1 song just because of the title itself. Its all about going home a changed man.)
2. Country Roads – John Denver (I think this is the 1st song that comes to most of our mind when we think of going home.)
3. Mother and Child Reunion – Paul Simon (Home = Mother, at least for me. And if you are singing about reuniting mother and child that classic home coming material.)
4. Mama I’m Coming Home – Ozzy Osborne (Times have changed and times are strange. Here I come, but I ain’t the same. Mama, I’m coming home – this line resonates well in me)
5. Moonlight Mile – Rolling Stones (Yeah, Im coming home Cause, Im just about a moonlight mile on down the road – This lines sums it up why this is on the list and I could make a top 5 with the stones in it.)