Market Research and Project Management experience, combined with Information Technology background. Working experience with managing projects, from ideation to implementation, including end-to-end project planning, scope definition, schedule, cost and performance metrics. Experienced in managing marketing communication utilizing multiple Social Media tools and techniques with strong presentation skills.
Bachelor of Administrative Studies
Year of Graduation: Oct 2011
Revenue Services Analyst, City of Regina, Regina, SK – Sep‘13 ~ present
Working as an interface between the Assessment and Property Taxation Department and Information Services; responsible for ongoing system utilization and maintenance, upgrade initiatives, assessing divisional needs, identifying service delivery options, documenting systems requirements and assessing, selecting and implementing suitable software and process improvement solutions. Responsible for:
- Acting as a technical liaison for the business area and external stakeholders.
- Participating in the analysis of existing workflow processes, develop the required system policy and procedure documentation, and recommending solutions.
- Leading and spearheading the mobile initiative resulting in efficiency and data accuracy.
- Currently leading the mobile assessment project. Documenting and re-designing paper based workflow to digital format.
- Working with cross-functional team (Communications, Legal, IT, Assessment) to create new processes to support mobile initiative from data sharing to accessing data from remote location.
- Participating in developing, maintaining, updating and testing of other corporate systems reliant on our data.
- Mentoring and facilitating the business area in the development of technical solutions
- Successfully managed the bank change process which included updating POS systems, setting up FTP servers, installing OCR markers to all reports and updating all print stationaries to adhere to the new bank standards.
- Trained 2 new employees
Digital Product Specialist, Leader~Post, Regina, SK – Nov‘12 ~ Sep’13
Worked with the Advertising, Marketing and Sales to streamline digital products, while creating and developing new products. Responsibilities:
- Identified opportunities to improve efficiency and performance
- Processed and analyzed all customer leads
- Redesigned and Coordinated mailers/e-blasts for Taste Regina.
- Produced reports and bulletins in dashboard format by aggregating and synthesizing information from various reports and web analytic tools (comScore, Adobe’s Omniture, Google Analytics and other Mobile Analytic tools)
- Created and maintained materials to support sales team.
- Directed powerful redesign and re-release of subsidiary product in a rapid 60-day cycle, increasing renewals by 63%.
- Created reports and models based on competitive market prices.
- Trained sales staff with product portfolio knowledge.
- Collaborated to provide marketing support services.
- Translated market requirements into product capabilities.
- Provided post-implementation product support to customers.
- Assisted in analyzing application and product trends.
Performance Analyst, SaskTel, Regina, SK – Jul‘12 ~ Nov’12
Worked with the Tech division on the EPIC project to create KPIs and Metrics to help forecast, highlight business decisions and streamline workflow.
- Created macro enabled Dashboards
- Identified opportunities to improve efficiency and performance
- Analysed data for trends and patterns to identify opportunities forecasting.
- Measured and reported on key performance indicators using defined criteria.
- Suggested creative and innovative ways to improve existing reports.
- Generated planning and scheduling deliverables including preparation of schedules, tracking of actual work against schedules, performing variance analysis studies, and updating of operating reports.
- Created dashboard for Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
Click the demo button to download the sample of CTO Dashboard
Knowledge Manager, SaskTel, Regina, SK – Feb ‘12 – Jul’12
Worked with the knowledge management team to create a highly effective and efficient knowledgebase for the customer support site. Developed overall strategy to generate traction with the customer base and evolve a technical community. Responsible for:
- Created weekly Keywords search reports to improve the search ability and accessibility of content.
- Created Self-Serve User guides resulting in call reduction of 20%-30% on those topics.
- Travel Page – Saving $117K in 76 days
- Holiday Page – Saving $ 189K in 37 days
- Created Outage Alert resulting in $400K cost saving in 4 months
- Analyzed data to detect trends and emerging patterns
- Created performance reports, establishing KPIs and departmental benchmarks
- Created a presentation of site performance and achievements shared with all levels of management
- Forecasted overall company savings
- Made recommendation to areas of improvement
- Analyzed knowledgebase effectiveness by observing its usage and evaluated its impact in terms of the organizational benefits
- Created Excel macro to gather and format weekly performance report, reducing time spent by 70%
Extra Curricular Activities and Volunteer Work
Booth Host, Craven Country Jamboree, Leader-Post, Regina, SK – Jul ‘13
Active Volunteer, Christmas Cheer Fund, Leader-Post, Regina, SK – Nov ‘12
Promoter for SaskTel, Career Fair at University of Regina, Regina, SK – Oct ‘12
Server/Bartender, Mosaic, Regina, SK – Jun ‘12
SaskTel NextGEN Volunteer, Bazzart, MacKenzie Art Gallery, Regina, SK – Jun ‘12
York Student Ambassador, York University, Toronto ON – May’07 – Aug‘09
- Planned and executed university social functions on and off campus.
- Leading Campus tours to groups of 20+ prospective students and their family
- Presentations at high schools on University life and York Campus life.
- Ushered special events on campus.
- Severed as a VIP handler.
Orientation Leader, McLaughlin College, York University, Toronto ON – Jun’05 – Sep‘10
Led a team of 40+ students in producing a logistically sophisticated weeklong program in coordination with other colleges in highly structured environment with back-to-back events while keeping everything fluid.
- Introduced York University’s unique culture and physical environment to freshmen.
- Provided students with the confidence, knowledge and motivation to access campus resources and services.
- Provided students with accurate information and advice to help them plan their academic career.
- Addressed the needs of all the different student populations.
- Acted in a mentor-ship role with the orientation group via email.
Treasurer, Rotaract Club – York Chapter, York University, Toronto – Nov’07 – Apr ‘08
- Manage Club Budget
- Kept account of cash flow from events
- Actively participated in York Spirit Week.
- Served as a liaison between the students and faculty
Work well in teams and independent environment, self-starter, with strong multitasking skills and quick learner with strong leadership skills. Fluent in English, Bengali, and minor Hindi, Arabic.
Change Management – ADKAR model – Oct ‘13
Google Adwords – Introduction – Feb ‘13
Google Analytics – Advanced Analysis and Measurement – Jan ‘13
Google Analytics – Introduction & User Training – Dec ‘12
Excel Dashboards – Sep ‘12
Customer Service Training (Hudson’s Bay Company) – Aug ‘12
Available upon request.